Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for...

7. Finally starting to make friends here. It has been a hard year. I have a hard time making friends in general. Most of my friends are from high school and college where we were repeatedly in each other's faces enough to cause us to hang out all the time and make us friends. I am much more of an observer. A shy outsider until someone else brings me in. It seems like things are finally starting to work out. I'm finally starting to have people to hang out with. And it makes me a much happier person. 

8. Chunky baby thighs. Oh my goodness. I can't get enough of them. And this picture was taken a few days ago so it doesn't even do them justice anymore. I just want to eat them up. 


Read what else I'm thankful for here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...