Saturday, November 12, 2011

Random

So today we were getting ready to go out and I was putting on some makeup (a pretty rare occurrence). Dex was in the bathroom watching me do it and in the end decided he wanted some. I swiped across his cheeks with the blush brush because... who cares.

He told me it was his dinosaur face. That is what he recently got his face painted like when out at a Halloween event. We left and finished getting ready. He then said "My dinosaur boogers!!!" and ran back into the bathroom where I found he had taken the brush and eye shadow and was brushing it on his nose.

So once he had his "dinosaur boogers" we were off for a busy day. And it really didn't occur to me until just about now how funny it was. He's a silly one, that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...