Saturday, November 5, 2011

Computer Issues

Oh hey guys.

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. The power charger cord for my computer died... again. (The second one in a very short amount of time). Meaning my computer has been completely not working. So Logan and I have been sharing a computer. When he doesn't have it at work. Or the kids are actually asleep. Therefore, I really haven't had much of a computer. Hopefully a new cord can be bought tomorrow or Monday. (Now that rent has been paid and we have gotten paychecks... yay!)

So until then... going to be trying to upload my pictures on Logan's computer. This project has failed me twice so far. We will see if it can happen tonight.

Because it is 8pm and DEX IS ASLEEP. I can blog about that journey later. But just know that it is an amazing feat. (And may or may not have included an energy filled birthday party and no nap).

Hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later with some cute pics and some projects actually able to be in motion.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...