Sunday, October 23, 2011

Side by Side

When I found out I was going to have a second child, I was obviously excited. However, I was already so acquainted with my first born that it seemed impossible to me that I was actually going to have a different kid. Not just another Declan. That seemed even weirder to me once I found out it was a boy. 

Now, I stare at them. I look at their faces and pay attention to every detail of their personality. I love looking at their similarities and differences. Here are some pics for you to see them together. 

They have definite similarities and differences in their faces. Dex has Logan's eyes and more of my nose. Kieran has more my eyes and Logan's nose. However, they seem to pull it off to look alike anyway. 

Here are my boys...





**Sorry for the terrible quality of Declan's pictures. The ones that were most helpful were old cell phone pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...