Friday, July 29, 2011

Confessions of a Terrible (at being clean) Mom

I need to get better at uploading pictures onto my computer. I have some cute pics of the little one, but they're all the way in the other room... and that is just too much for me right now haha.

There are two battles going on inside of me right now. One is the urge to sit down/rest/nap any and every time I have a second to. Or creating games where I get to sit down and watch Dex play. I'm much more of a spectator than I would like to be at this point. Sigh. I miss having energy to play with my little boy. The other side of me has I guess been the nesting side. Since my energy level has been so low, and Logan has been putting in super amounts of time working... the cleanliness of our home has gone wayyy downward. It's embarrassing really. However... I CAN'T STAND IT. I so want it to be clean and nice and LIVE-ABLE... but once I get a second to clean... that other side takes over and my body rushes itself into my bed.

How do moms with multiple children do it? Are they all just way more disciplined than me? I only work about 20 hours a week now. Considering the fact that Logan puts in at least 30 more hours a week at work than I do right now... I should be the one that is able to handle this. I'm practically a stay-at-home mom.

I just want to bring this new baby into a clean and nice environment. And, oh yeah, have my toddler live in that as well. I'm just having a really hard time pulling it to together. I guess that is my confession for the day. We live in a mess. And I hate it... but hopefully these nesting instincts will help me pull together some last minute energy to get ourselves set before the time comes to head to the hospital.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...