Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What we've been up to

So, we had a pretty busy weekend around here. My mother-in-law flew into town, and we made the most of every moment she was here. Saturday was a baby shower for me (so nice!), Sunday was a boat ride/birthday party for Logan's gramdpa, and we even made some time on Monday to get the final touches for Declan's new big boy bed. Which has been going quite smoothly thus far. 

Since I have now officially hit the 39 week mark and am a bit uncomfortable today, I'll make this a short post with some cute pics. 

Dex and his cousin Wade on the boat.


Wade


Everyone out celebrating


Taking after Papa.


One of the cute boats along the river


Man, who wouldn't want to own that house?


The kiddos playing after my shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...