Thursday, March 10, 2011

17 Weeks


Oh hey there baby belly. When did you decide to pop? I guess maybe in the last couple days. Leading up to my... vacation!

That's right, folks. I will be stepping away for a few days of relaxing me (and well, dad too, I guess) time. Time for us to hit the road in FL and see where life takes us for a few days. I'll miss my boys something fierce but I have to force myself to cool out and enjoy my time to myself and relax. Not an easy feat. 

I am currently trying to find comfortable travelling clothes and really realizing that I'm in that in-between pants phase. Not quite my old pants for extended periods of time, but not really maternity yet. Leggings. I need to get more leggings. 

I must get to finishing packing! See ya later Austin!  (But those in Austin... please check in on my boys and make sure they're not in a pizza coma. Much thanks)

1 comment:

  1. Baby bellies are adorable. :) Enjoy your vacation! (I love leggings, too.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...