Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Breaking my heart

So guys. I guess I'm at the breaking point. I think it's time to cut Dex's hair. I LOVE his little curls, but he has been digging in his ears lately. At first I thought that maybe it was an oncoming ear infection, but he has no other symptoms. (Save for last night's poor sleeping) After some thought I realized that maybe his long-ish hair is bugging him more than I thought. Maybe it's just his hair tickling his ears.

It makes me so sad to think about cutting his hair. I don't want the curls to go away. However, I don't want it to be a constant annoyance for him. Sigh. I guess that tomorrow is haircut day. I have to get my act together so I can take before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...