Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

The last couple weeks have been pretty crazy. Dex and I traveled cross country to go visit our friends and family back on the East Coast. It was my first time flying with him by myself (yikes!) and despite the double ear infection and croup... we ended up having a good time and getting to see lots of people.

I'll do a longer post later, but I just wanted to check back in with the blogging world since it's been so long. Logan and I have the day off together to try to get as many errands done as possible while Dex reorients himself with school. Which I'm super sad about. I wish I didn't have to go back to the school/work life. I loved getting to spend so much time with him.

So I suppose I should be off to do things like fold laundry and get ready for our ever-so-exciting trip to the DMV that must be made. But more later.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...