Monday, December 6, 2010

#1 Hubs Award

Woo hoo! We finally have working internet here! Pretty stoked about that. Now we need to get our webcam act together so iChatting and skyping and such can take place. So people can see Declan's constant ridiculousness. He is seriously one of the funniest kids. Maybe I'm biased.

I don't have a whole lot to update on at the moment. Except that I will totally and completely give out a shout-out to my Number One Hubs tonight. As all couples do, we have had our roller-coaster moments, but things have been SO good between us lately. And even when things have been down I know what a lucky, lucky girl I am. I will tell this moment of my day, but only continue reading if you promise not to get jealous. K? K.

Today I had training for work at another school, and drove back to my school after. On the drive, I talked to Logan about household stuff and we got it sorted. During this conversation he told me that a co-worker wasn't feeling well and was wondering if Logan could cover his shift. And instead of just taking it, he told them that he needed to talk to me to make sure it was ok. He wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to feel abandoned having to take care of Dex by myself after a long day of work. He wanted to make sure my needs were met. (As I type this, I realize I may sound kind of controlling... but I swear this was all out of the blue... probably because I've been feeling a little under the weather for the last two weeks). Seriously? Making sure my needs were met as a cause not to take a shift at work? HOW LUCKY AM I?

Of course I told him to go. I would have anyway. But I just wanted to throw it out there. I love him. So much. So much gushy lovey stuff that would probably make you gag if you knew how over the moon I was.

(Also... he went out and got me cough drops and sushi last night after we put D down. Just because I mentioned I wanted them. Ugh. I'm so spoiled I can't handle it. Yes I can.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...