Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My First Blog Award




My first Blog Award! Thanks to Nicole at Marine Wife Unplugged!
(Since this is the first time I'm receiving an award... I hope I'm doing this right)

The rules of this award are
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to other bloggers who inspire you (It's supposed to be 9, but that makes it seem a little chain-maily to me... so I'll leave it with whoever inspires you)
4. Let them know about the award.

Sooooo... 7 things about myself

1. If you actually read this then you are well aware that I recently moved to Austin, TX. You may not be aware that while this is my farthest move, it is far from my first. I have moved around 20 times, and my last house was the only place I had lived in for over a year (13 months) since I was a Junior in high school.

2. I had a dog for almost the first half of my life, Timber. He was a brown mutt dog. However, he always seemed like my dad's dog, and not my dog so I almost don't feel as though I ever had a dog.

3. I wish I was more artistic that I actually am.

4. When I became pregnant, I started to be obsessed with any TV show having to do with babies. I watched a lot of Jon and Kate Plus 8 (but have given that up due to all the drama) and love Teen Mom. I like following the girls from the first season (16 and Pregnant) but really hate that they did more than one season because it makes me feel as though girls will get pregnant just to be on the show.

5. Logan was my first real, serious boyfriend. Pretty much everyone else was a mess in the time when my life was a big mess.

6. I spent 6 years of my life getting a degree in something that I'm not sure I want to do anymore.

7. I can say the states in alphabetical order, the alphabet backwards, have a birthmark just below my right knee, and I think my hair is getting more red in the sun.

Bloggers Who Inspire Me
1. My lovely friend Lauren at Before I was a Mom. A dear friend before, during, and after pregnancy.
2. Enjoying the Small Things. I save this for last because reading it is like a bit of dessert.
3. Lullabies to Terrorize. Keeping Mamahood real.
4. Just By Living. Her birth story is unreal.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...