Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm back!

Hey all. I hope I didn't leave you all in suspense while I took a week off. (Who am I kidding... I'm sure no one cares) The small one and I took a trip to CT to see my mom. We had a family photo shoot on the beach resulting in some great/hilarious pictures. *One of my favorite moments was when we went to get ice cream from the ice cream truck - for only $1, how can you beat it- and we were all dressed head to toe in matching long sleeve shirts and jeans while everyone around us was in tiny shorts and bathing suits. Pretty funny* Declan and I took some time in with Gramby and spent a lot of time napping and on the beach.

I don't know if I mentioned it before but he's walking now!! Therefore, has been getting pretty tired from all his extra hard work.

The move is less than two weeks away, as is Mel's (and Casey's) wedding! Pretty stoked to have had some great bachelorette parties in the last weekend. Now pretty excited for the upcoming ceremonies (though I will only be able to attend one). We're leaving the 8th... the day after the wedding. Little man will be watched up here and flown down a few days later so we don't have to be fighting a 16 month old the whole way. Thank goodness.

I'm not really sure what else to say. Had to start paying back student loans today. That means I REALLY need to get my act together and find a job so I'm not left with nothing. I feel a little all over the place, with the house hopping and being jobless. I'm mostly ok, and pretty excited about everything, but there are some moments that hit me with the no-hope-of-a-job thing. I'm sure it will all work out once we're there but only time will tell I guess.

Until then... more packing will ensue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...