Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm thinking...

The way to lose weight is probably not by eating four brownies in as many hours.

I really do like to go running with the boys, but it takes SO LONG to get ready and out of the house. I really wish that I was better at it and didn't have to work my way up to running longer distances. I feel silly getting all pumped up and only being able to run for 5 minutes.

I am excited/terrified/anxious/proud that Declan will turn one in exactly one week. I can't even explain it.

I am trying to keep remembering that life isn't about waiting for what's coming next, but just enjoying what I have right now.

I am learning how to control my emotions/help my relationships from the oddest of places.

I am so proud of my younger brother.

I can't wait to be done with grad school.

Sometimes I wish that people loved me back as much as I love them.

I hear my baby waking up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...