Tuesday, March 23, 2010

more teeth

So teeth numbers 5 and now 6 are making their way in. We've been dealing with some crankiness, but he slept through the night last night, so we at least aren't adding exhaustion today.

My baby will turn one in 10 days. I can't even handle it. He is exploding with personality. He has a great sense of humor, and has a great time laughing. He is starting to wave "bye-bye" much more consistently, he signs for milk, he can hold his own bottle, stand up (using anything), and I am constantly amazed.

I think I had to grow into it a little. It wasn't instantaneous. But I now know how much love a person can possess. It can fill you from your hair to your toenails. It is bizarre to me that one day he will be grown-up and won't be mine anymore. Where is the pause button?

All I want to do is have more babies and raise a family. I never thought I would think this. I still think I might get bored, but I want to be able to have more children and really take care of them. I want to be able to make money by doing so. If anyone figures out how this is possible let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...