Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bad Mommy

Today I was a bad Mommy.
Declan seemed a bit under the weather this morning so I had him stay at home with Logan for the morning. When Logan dropped him off with me, he seemed great. He was happy and he and Leo were causing their usual trouble of bumbling around the house and chit-chatting away to each other. After work we went to help Mel pick out her wedding dress! It was a really great time... and really great to actually do something besides

work, go home, give Declan dinner, put Declan to bed, homework/cleaning/a few minutes of relaxing/pass out

We had fun picking out her amazing dress (I am going to leave it at that in case Dan ever gets ahold of this) and fabulous bridesmaid dresses. In fact... we had so much fun that I ended up staying out until almost 9... bad mommy.

Oh well, he's asleep now. I don't want to jinx it, but he has actually slept through the night for the last two nights. It's been pretty rough with teething.


But on the GOOD Mommy side... even though I am exhausted and have a ton of homework to get done, I actually worked out! (For the third day... don't get too excited) and the results are...

Day 1 (1/31) Weight: 156.7 lb BMI: 22.44
yeah getting home at 10:15 after class meant not working out (2/1)
Day 2 (2/2) Weight: 157.0 lb BMI: 22.47
Day 3 (2/3) Weight: 155.2 lb BMI: 22.22

So... I ACTUALLY lost weight. (Though it's probably just because it's a slightly later time of day) It's not the weight I think about... it's really just the baby belly... but it looks like we're on the right path.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...