Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TERRIBLE


I know... I'm absolutely TERRIBLE at keeping these things up. OCTOBER is the last time I posted. That's THREE MONTHS ago!! That is literally a third of Declan's life. SO much has happened. (Okay, enough with the caps) Declan can now sit up by himself and crawl. He does it army-man style... on his belly... it's pretty great. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen. However, he is teething and three teeth have already broken through. The fourth is coming momentarily.

The thing about being a new mom is... never having a second to think. Ever. I feel as though I am constantly torn in ten million places... including now. I would love to sit and make this blog funny and witty and meaningful but i also want to watch tv and not think, shower, fold Declan's laundry, wash the dishes. Ugh. I'll come back to this... I'm just not in the right place right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...