Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Start of Fall

6 Months. We have a 6 month old baby. That's half a year!

His newest tricks include sitting up all by himself, turning himself in circles on his belly and laughing like crazy at pretty much everything. I am so grateful to have a happy, healthy baby. His smile just kills me. It makes my heart feel bigger than I ever knew it could be. I forget how I could ever be upset at him or anything (the sleep-deprived grad school full time worker in me quickly remembers however). I just want to show him off to everyone in the world.

Grad school is going. Two classes right now which is a lot of work but I'm making it through.

Work is going well. We got to go to the Boston Children's Museum last week. It was really cool. I don't think I've ever been before. It was awesome that they had a room especially for kids under three. That meant there were things for both the boys AND Izzie to play with. I wish we had more time (or I had another set of hands) because there were so many cool things I saw that we didn't get to do. I'll definitely make another trip as soon as I can.

It snowed today. Yes. Snowed. It is October. I am not ready for the cold weather at all. I have forgotten how to dress for the cold. I have forgotten winter. It's time to remember how to bundle bundle bundle. Both myself and the kids!



Family Portrait at my Dad's house in CT

Declan and Grandpa

Declan and Gramby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...