Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And we're booked...

For our flight to Texas! We are finally (after almost two years) going to be able to make it out there. I will finally meet Logan's dad for the first time (along with Declan) and we will get to introduce our son to his great-grandfather. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Also... I am constantly amazed by the cuteness of Declan. The boys ended up taking naps at our apt today (long story) and though Leo nicely stayed asleep when he came in, Declan (though was dead to the world in the car) decided to wake up and be super-chatty and rolling around. You would think that I could have the boys take a nap at our house and (gasp!) perhaps take a nap myself. Nope. Foiled by a loud crawly baby... who I just couldn't seem to get mad at, even through the exhaustion of SEEING my own bed and not being able to do anything with it.

Declan. You took away my nap. And you still made me smile anyway. That. Is. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...