Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Can Anything Ever Get Done???

We are getting pretty tired around here. This means that nothing ever gets done because as soon as Declan decides he'll be fine for awhile or wants to go to sleep it automatically makes Logan and I so thankful for a moment of peace that we usually go and bury our heads in a pillow or our noses in a book. Because of this our apartment is still a mess and there are still wedding things to do. I know that everything will pull itself together, but sometimes it feels as though all we are doing is treading water and not getting anywhere. Hopefully after the wedding this feeling will let up a bit.

After the wedding Logan and I are going to be taking our honeymoon. Our first trip anywhere outside of our parents' houses together. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before (and forgive me for repeating myself... it seems as though baby brain doesn't go away with labor) but we are headed to an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico. I am very excited but am also pretty nervous about being so far away from Declan. He will be in the care of Dan, Logan's mom and my mom. I know that he will be taken care of and given lots of love, but I have to just be able to let myself enjoy where I am and not worry about him. It's probably a good thing that there isn't free wi-fi or else I would just spend the whole time making Dan put Declan on the video chat.

Oh well, at least Declan is sleeping in his own crib, the house is quiet and I can have a minute to breathe. I am thankful for all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...