Friday, July 10, 2009

10 hours of sleep???


Last night. Declan slept. For 10 hours.

I couldn't believe it! I was in shock this morning when I woke up at 7:45 and heard nothing coming from his room. He was STILL asleep. I woke up BEFORE him. I don't want to say this too many times and have it never happen again, but I am just so happy. Of course he didn't go to bed until 10:30, but who cares when he then slept for 10 hours? And on top of that... he is taking a very nice nap right now. Is he turning into a more scheduled, dare I say more normal, baby? I think this whole cereal thing is going to work very nicely.

And I finally got a micro SD card for my phone so I can put pics online from it which pretty much just makes me the happiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...