Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three Months


Oh my sweet boy. You are now three months old. (Well... you turned three months 9 days ago, but who's counting?) You are continuously a light in our lives. You smile and laugh constantly. You are honestly one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. And man can you talk. Once you get going, you make sure we know you have something big to say. I think that may have something to do with who you are surrounded by...

You want to be so big already. It makes me a little nervous for the future, but for right now I am loving how much you love to watch your big brother. It is your favorite thing to do- be pulled into a standing position. You do all the hard work of actually standing. The only thing we do is provide a bit of balance. You would so much rather be sitting up than laying down. You want to see everything. You love to be worn in a sling when we're out and facing forward so you can observe everyone and everything we pass.

You have a slight love affair with your hands. Sometimes I hear you smacking on them so loudly from the other room it sounds like you are right next to me. 

You are still 100% fed by mommy milk which Dex is well aware of. He has now pretended to make one of his stuffed animals nurse from another. And wants a vacuum for Christmas. 

You have had two sleepovers with Grandma and Aunt Jilly. You did better than me, who came over and checked in both times. 

Oh my Kieran. My Kier Bear. Just be content staying small. I am savoring every moment, because I now know just how quickly they fly by. So there are less pictures... but it's not because I love you any less. It's because I am appreciating my time with you more. 

I can't wait to see how you grow, but it definitely is already too quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...