Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

I have started this several times with so many deletions. I guess that I am just so very grateful for what I have that it is hard to put it into words. I started trying to write something I am grateful for every day... but I am lucky enough to have been off living and enjoying my life that I haven't been able to be online and writing about it. 

I am grateful for family. Both close and far away. 

I am grateful for my family having everything we need. A husband who works as hard as he can to provide. And for myself having been instilled with a work ethic. We both work hard- earning money and raising our family. I'm sure I've said it before, but we are so lucky to have worked out a schedule where we get to be with, educate, and watch all the firsts of our children. 

Because in the end. I am MOST grateful for these little lives that have been placed in our hands. Some days are trying. Sometimes I feel completely lost. But these boys are my everything and I cannot express how thankful I am that they are mine. 

I didn't really get as many pictures as I would have liked. But here is a bit of our Thanksgiving. 





Kieran's set up. We made a bed for him in the wagon so he could be wherever we were. And that lovely piece of cardboard was his sunshade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...