Friday, June 10, 2011

HEY YOU GUYS

HEY GUYS!!! We finally have internet again!!!! So happy to be back in the game. I can't believe that it's been almost a month since my last post. Soooo many things have changed.

We have a new home, I have a new job, we have an entirely new routing for Dex, and oh yeah, I've hit that third trimester. 30 weeks by now actually. I feel as though I'm almost living a new life.

However, in this new life, we have been doing a lot of settling. Today was the last day in my first full week of new job/ half-time stay at home mama. (The other half of the time is Logan being a stay at home dad!)

So I'm a little tuckered to try to start a full update. It is to come for sure. I also hear that wonderful door, meaning my two year old is up from his nap. More to come soon, I promise! But for now... I need to go and smother my boy in wake up kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...