Wednesday, May 4, 2011

25 Weeks

Sorry, no picture yet. I promise I'll get one up soon because...

I got a new camera!!!

I have been saving for over a year, and haven't spent my graduation, christmas, or birthday money yet. I've been waiting for this day and I finally decided to go for it. I can't wait to open the box (after I know Dex is fully asleep and I won't get interrupted) and start playing with it.

I'm still feeling well. My belly still isn't huge at all, and I hear all the time about how not pregnant I look. But everything measured absolutely fine at the last appointment. At 22 1/2 weeks I had gained 10 pounds so far and my belly was measuring 22 1/2 cm. Which is perfect. And there was a perfect heartbeat. So... I'm absolutely fine!!

I'm starting to feel the pregnancy a little bit. I feel a little stretching from time to time. NOTHING like last time. My ankles are also starting to feel the weight a little. It's getting harder to be on my feet for eight hours. Also my back sometimes aches just a little. Other than that things are going just peachy keen. (Oh yeah, and I am definitely counting down to real coffee haha)

We have been starting to get into Spring cleaning mode a little. We rearranged our room and I'm so excited to have things shaken up a little bit. Yes I know... it's sad when that is shaking things up. But hey... a start is a start, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going so well! Being healthy is awesome!!!! Which camera did you end up buying?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...