Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday

Today was a day full of those little things that make life worth it. It was a gorgeous day that started out chilly enough for a sweater, but turned out sunny with just a hint of crispness in the air. Declan woke up super early, but nicely went down for an early morning nap so we got to sleep in. We went to his cousin's fourth birthday party and had a nice time with family and other kiddos. Then we came home to a daddy that unfortunately had to miss the party because of work and went out to lunch with Austin. We finished the night with much family chilling and cuddles and movie watching.

All in all, a pretty great, calm day. Just what the doctor ordered. Also... it's 9pm and I'm so ready for more cuddles and sleep. This whole classroom to myself/ full time mom thing is wearing me down. In a good way. Especially when I get good days like today to replenish my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...