Thursday, June 3, 2010

Up in the air

Right now I feel an interesting mix of pressure and ease. Our life is about to make a major change (I think, I hope). For now, though, we're not entirely sure when or how that change is going to happen. And for the most part, I'm ok with that. I've accepted that things are up in the air. I will keep applying for jobs and see what happens. Our lease is up July 1, so we are out of here then but things will depend on our job situations. I have accepted that we may be vagrants for a small while during our transition time. That's ok. We'll get a pod or storage space for our stuff and we'll figure it out.

The pressure part comes in from people asking questions about what we're going to do. When I say that I'm not really sure they raise their eyebrows. But you know what? That's ok too. We haven't really done things traditionally around here to start with. I like our life and love my boys. As long as we're together we will be ok. The money part will work itself out as long as we are following our hearts. We have so much support from family and friends that there is no way we could ever fail.

We're just doing our own thing. And we're happy. And that is all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. Hm, vagrancy! I know how that feels. :) If you end up in Austin you should use homeaway.com to find a vacation rental here weekly/monthly while you're settling on a new place. Here's a beautiful one: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p290186#rates-bar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...