Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Close!

Oh Dear Blog World. To those who keep up with this (with only 7 followers it's hard to know who actually reads this thing), we are getting close to life changing time. Moving is a week from TOMORROW. Yikes! So much to do that I am hopefully alleviating some of the stress by slight venting here first. I'm not sure if I said it before but our plan is to put our stuff in storage up here while figuring out job stuff down there. Once Logan's transfer goes through or I get a job... we're there.

I am getting super anxious about everything that will be happening in the next few weeks, and it doesn't help that a lot of it is up in the air. I am currently trying to just breathe and know that it will work out just the way that it is supposed to. Wish me luck with that and with packing.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...