Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring? Hello? You seem so close!





I haven't been on here much lately. I've mostly been trying to enjoy the warm weather. The enjoyment has been pretty interrupted by homework. Logan has been trying to be good about forcing me to do it in order to make us all less miserable in the end. I understand his point. I could go into a rant about the merits of doing things earlier just to get them done (cough cough clean the apartment cough) and be less miserable, but I'll stop myself.

I should get back to homework, but I'll bask in remembering the beauty of the last few days. I made it out to Castle Island with both MY boys (Dex and Logan) and THE boys (Dex and Leo). It is so nice to not be cooped up in the house. They can go outside and just roam. However, I see the Declan is getting a bit more frustrated recently. I think he is upset because he just wants to be able to walk and isn't there yet. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Here are some pics from our lovely times outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...