Sunday, February 28, 2010

Overwhelmed

So things are basically great, and I'm pretty happy. However, there is that one little hitch of school. I have zero time to do anything. Declan takes up 90% of my time. I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to get anything accomplished when he is awake. Besides run after him, get kisses, see him learn how to feed himself with a spoon and pretty much be constantly amazed that something so perfect in my life. Notice that none of those things include homework. That other 10% of my life is pretty much taken up by sleep.

I know that I'm near the end of the race and that the light is right there at the end of the tunnel and blah blah blah, but it is so hard. I constantly feel unprepared and behind and I just can't wait to be done. I am taking a class that I have no idea how to do the work for, and not getting a lot of input from the teacher. I don't have enough time to try to do it well, which makes me just want to give up.

Ugh. Struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...