Sunday, October 7, 2012

Disappear

It's been awhile. I haven't posted since before Kieran's birthday. I just... couldn't.

I've done a bit of a disappearing act from a lot of the world. Partially because I've been engulfing myself with being the best mom, wife, employee- that I possibly could, and partially because there was just something not right within myself and I needed to figure it out before pouring my confused heart out into the world.

I'm back to (mostly) normal and will get back to posting and getting my camera back out shortly. I need to post about Kieran turning 1 (!!!), weaning, Dex's handsome new duds he has been sporting, working hard and finding a balance and working on a four year strong relationship.

But for now I'm going to just leave you with pictures that you have probably seen on Instagram and get some relaxing in before the work week starts tomorrow (who am I kidding- laundry, organizing, mama-stuff since Logan is working nonstop stuff done).






1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Kieran! I can't believe he's a year old already! Hope all is well with you guys. Miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...