Saturday, March 24, 2012

Finding the Answers

Lately I have been doing a lot of letting go.

I love to be in control. (No one knows that more than Logan).

I want to be the one calling the shots. The one with the answers. The solutions. The one telling everyone and everything what to do.

But recently I have been trying to take a step back. Trying to stop shoving the "right" thing in everyone's face. Including my own. I have been trying to take a breath and see things from a different perspective. Understand that something that isn't meant to happen won't happen no matter how hard I try to force it.

In doing so I have gotten some answers for a few things.

Tonight I am letting go once again to hopefully gain some perspective.

We'll see what answers come of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...