Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone!

We rang in the new year surrounded by family and games and Dex running around like a mad man. It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy that I got to start the first seconds of 2012 with kisses all around from my three boys.

Here are some thoughts about what I accomplished in 2011 and what I hope to accomplish in 2012 (I meant to get this finalized and more put together- but I actually had two days in a row with Logan, so there has been more cuddling than computer time)

What I accomplished in 2011
*Had a baby (um... pretty great accomplishment if you ask me)
*Got a new job and helped achieve record sales.
*Moved to a new apt



What I hope to accomplish in 2012
*Start an exercise routine that I actually keep up. Be able to run a few miles. Enter some races.
*Along with the last post- lose the last 10 pounds that keep sticking around post baby babies.
*Figure out how to keep my home clean. No. Seriously. This is a huge goal.
*Take a photography class.
*Take an exercise class (zumba?)
*Take nicer portrait pics of my kiddos
*Move into a (rented) house with a YARD
*Spend more quality time with Logan
*Eat healthier. Make homemade baby food for K. Keep better track of what I'm giving to Dex. Make grocery lists and menus and be more organized about the whole process.
*Take this blog to new places. Places around Austin. Instead of only being an occasional update on our lives, also try to make it a reference guide to places and events to take your kiddos in and around Austin.
*Get Dex to figure out how to sleep normally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...