Sunday, May 2, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

So... I have less than a week until my work is done for grad school (yay/yikes!) and I REALLY need to get my act together and start this paper of mine. We just had brunch with my mom and Dan, and now both of my boys are having some nap-time. It was an early morning. Way too early. Like up at 4 early.

I figured that before I started my paper, it would be better to try to clear a little bit of my mind. I'm not really ready to clear it all the way. Not out loud. Yet. Soon. But not yet.

The last week has been a bit of a ride. There have been some ups and downs, with more downs than ups. In trying to triple check everything I say (especially what I write) before it comes out... I'm not really prepared to talk about all of the downs yet. I will say that my time to make decisions about the future was set at warp speed super suddenly.

One big decision, well two really I guess, has been been made. Since I don't know who actually reads this or not... I don't want to put my foot in my mouth and write something and have it get to someone before the moment is right, so I'll keep it quiet for now.

All I'll say is that I have so much support, and I am so grateful for it. I love my family and friends (the ones that have shown their true colors over the last two years and are real friends) with all my heart. I wouldn't be able to survive without you. I know in my head, and deep in my heart that everything happens for a reason, and that it will all work out for the best... but some of my head and the top part of my heart are having a little bit of disagreement about that right now. My head is still a bit of a mess, but it will be fine with a little bit of time.

Thanks to all of my supporters. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...