Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let it go

Trying to remember how much better it feels to not worry. I know that everything happens for a reason, and everything works out in the end. See the last two years of my life as a great example of that.

Giving one big thing (with many parts) and one little thing over to the powers above.



*Side note:
When on our hike, we got into a conversation with Lauren about what your life motto/ motto for the day would be. In thinking about our team (Logan and Kate/ really Team Griffinhardage) motto, we came up with "Communication" on that day. I, however, had forgotten about our more ongoing motto of "Everything will work out" because that is really the way it has happened for us. So... I change my mind on the team motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...